Strategic Plan 2023
STRATEGIC DIRECTION #1
Deepen our understanding of the needs of our target population throughout the province.
1) Goal: Develop a robust data collection process and capture key information about our members and other participants.
2) Goal: Expand board to include members outside St. John’s.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION #3
Articulate the added-value that MWONL brings to our members, community, and other internal and external stakeholders.
1) Goal: Introduce standardized evaluation and training in evaluation to staff
2) Goal: Identify and assess communication strengths, gaps, and needs to support a high-performing organization.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION # 2
Ensure MWONL has a diversified and sustainable funding strategy.
1) Goal: Continue work on responsive financial reporting
2) Goal: Explore and develop new partnerships, potential funders and opportunities
3) Goal: Develop a fundraising plan that supports our operating budget goals.
4) Goal: Explore creation of a social enterprise
5) Goal: Explore getting Charitable Status
STRATEGIC DIRECTION #4
Build Organizational Capacity
1) Goal: Board recruitment and retention
2) Goal: Staff recruitment and retention
3) Goal: Continued development and maintenance of processes developed from WAGE
4) Goal: Increased digital literacy
5) Goal: Develop a financial reserve policy
6) Goal: Develop a risk management policy